Terms & Conditions
“Seller/we/our/us/The Regimental Store Ltd” means Scottish Regimental Store, 4 King Street, Port Glasgow, PA14 5HZ (registered in Scotland, company registration no. SC466291) and the company's website www.regimentalsrore.co.uk
“Customer” means the person or company to whom this document is addressed.
“International Customer” shall mean, “Customer” from outside the United Kingdom.
“Website” shall mean, www.scottishregimentalstore.co.uk or any other subdomains (regimentalstore.co.uk) which may be accessible unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
“Online Store” shall mean the method by which the Customer browses and purchases the products from the Regimental Store, being the Website.
“Order” shall mean the submission of an order for products on the “Online Store” by the “Customer”.
- These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as the Regimental Store, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
- The Online Store is for use by individuals aged 16 and over. You should not use the Online Store if you are under this age.
- 2.1 The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the Online Store from time to time. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However, if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered, please see clause 2.4 for what happens in this event.
- 2.2 Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
- 2.3 For UK shipments all prices are quoted in GB Pound Sterling and include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- 2.4 The Online Store contains a large number of products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the products on the Online Store may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order.
We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- 3.1 Payments may be made by one of the following payment methods specified or of the alternative methods that may be applicable at checkout (except International Customers see clause 16) unless otherwise specified:
Major credit cards as listed: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, and Visa Electron
- 3.2 You may select to view the price of the products on our Online Store in any currency supported by us and the relevant exchange rate at the date you make payment shall be applied on checkout, so payment is received by us in GB Pounds Sterling.
- 3.3 Any discount or other promotional codes issued by the Regimental Store from time to time are strictly subject to the individual terms and conditions with which they were issued, which may include, amongst other things, eligibility of use and maximum order value. Certain brands or products may be excluded, and you will not be able to use any discount codes in respect of such brands/products. See the Promotion Exclusions Page on the Online Store for further information. If any of the terms and conditions with which the discount codes were issued contradicts these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in respect of the discount code will prevail.
- 3.4 We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged (and will refund in full any amounts paid by you in respect of the order).
Discount codes are non-transferable and bear no cash value. Any discount code sent to you by email, or any other method is confidential and the Customer shall not share this with any other person.
- 4.1 All Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Upon placing an Order with the Regimental Store, the Customer will receive an order acknowledgement and subsequent update email(s). Receipt of the acknowledgement and these emails does not confirm that the Order has been accepted by the Regimental Store.
Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between the Regimental Store and the Customer will start at the time the products ordered by the Customer are despatched from the Regimental Store warehouse to be delivered to the address supplied by the Customer.
- 4.2 The Regimental Store will take all reasonable care in accordance with applicable laws, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of the Customer’s Order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on its part (and, subject to applicable laws, including laws relating to data protection and privacy) the Regimental Store cannot be held liable for any loss suffered by the Regimental Store if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Online Store.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Online Store; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- 4.3 Products purchased from the Regimental Store are not for re-sale or distribution. The Regimental Store can at its sole discretion restrict ordering to a maximum of 5 pieces of any individual products and reserve the right to cancel any Orders which are suspected are being purchased for re-sale or distribution.
- 5.0 UK Delivery Charges are based on standard 48Hr Royal Mail, which we charge £5.49 for orders under 1kg and £9.49 for 24hr Track & Trace.
- 5.1 Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only. It is our policy to try to despatch all orders within 3 working days. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the supplier. In any case, delivery will be made within 30 days after the date we accept your order.
If there are delays in the delivery caused by the supplier, the carrier or any other third party then the Regimental Store will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and, provided we do this, we will not be liable for such delay. If there is a substantial delay, you may end the contract using the procedure at clause 7 below and will be entitled to receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- 5.2 We deliver to the countries listed on the Online Store, subject to our absolute discretion, (“International Delivery Destinations”). However, there are restrictions on some goods for certain International Delivery Destinations, so please review the information on the Online Store carefully before ordering goods.
- 5.3 If you order goods from the Online Store for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations outside of the UK, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges, and we cannot predict their amount.
- 5.4 You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- 5.5 If you order goods from the Online Store for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations inside of Europe and the order is over 150 Euros, you will be the importer on record of the goods into the destination country and legally responsible for the import duties and taxes. We will collect these taxes as part of the check-out process and will liaise with the courier for these to be paid over to the relevant Customs authorities on your behalf. Although we do endeavour to identify the exact costs of these, you will be responsible for payment of any additional costs or surcharges that arise separately when the delivery reaches its destination.
- 5.6 If the order is under 150 Euros, the Regimental Store will be the importer and responsible for any customs formalities. The order will be subject to VAT at the rate determined by the destination country. Scottish Regimental Store will account for the VAT on its EU VAT return.
- 5.7 You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- 5.8 If the Regimental Store deliver your products late then you may treat the order as at an end in any of the following circumstances: if Scottish Regimental Store have refused to deliver the goods, if delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances), or if you told Scottish Regimental Store before the order was accepted that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential. If you do not want to end the order, you can set another delivery deadline (which must be reasonable) and end the order if the Regimental Store don’t meet the new order deadline. Otherwise, you can cancel the order and we will refund any amounts paid for the products and delivery.
Where products have been delivered, you must return these to the Regimental Store at the address above and we will refund the costs of such return.
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 6.0 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time but will notify you in advance of such changes.