Conditions for Returns & Refunds
- If the goods are to be rejected, the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in this clause 6. The Regimental Store will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the return procedure.
- All embroidered clothing or bespoke glassware or specially made items (Tam O’Shanters) is made to order and is classed as personalised, which under The Consumer Rights Act 2013, they are exempt from any right to return legislation. We will always try to rectify any issues, but we reserve the right to refuse any return of such items.
- In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund within 30 days of the date of delivery of the products. The Customer must notify the Regimental Store within 30 days of delivery and return the product to the Regimental Store before the refund can be issued.
We will examine the returned product and will notify you of and process your refund within a reasonable period and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirm to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
The rights described in clauses are a summary of your key legal rights. For more detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website at www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the Customer or to dissatisfaction (where we are not at fault), the Customer is entitled to a partial refund (full refund of the goods less any postage costs), unless the order is cancelled within the cooling off period in accordance with clause 11, in which case a full refund will be given. However, the Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to the regimental store. Goods must be returned to the regimental store before the partial refund can be issued.
- If any problems with your products cannot be satisfactorily resolved through our returns procedure, you may want to submit your issue for online resolution to https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.
- In cases where you wish to cancel due to something we have done or are going to do, you should notify us in accordance with our returns procedure and we will refund you in full for any products not provided (including delivery costs). You may also be entitled to compensation. This includes the following:
- The Regimental Store have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you don’t agree to;
- The Regimental Store have told you about an error in the price or description or the product and you don’t want to proceed;
- Delivery of the products has been substantially delayed by an event outside of our control; and
- The Customer has a legal right to end the order because of something The Regimental Store have done.
- Where the Customer wishes to return a Product it must either return them in person, post them back to the Regimental Store or (only if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you.
- Cancellations which are not due to a defect or discrepancy are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and then follows the Returns Procedure outlined in Clauses.
- Within 14 days after receipt of the goods, the Customer must contact the Regimental Store in writing via the contact details above and, following which, they must be returned to us within 14 days of you telling us you want to change your mind. The goods must be ‘as new’ and unused, in original undamaged packaging, including all items and free gifts received. It is the Customer’s responsibility to take reasonable care of the products until their return to the Regimental Store. The Regimental Store will consider that the Customer has not taken reasonable care if the goods have been used in a way or extent, exceeding what a customer would similarly examine the goods in a retail shop prior to purchase and will be entitled to deduct an amount reflecting any such reduction in value due to your use. Any refund will be made within 14 days of receipt of the Customer’s returned products.
- If a delivery late/lost due to Royal Mail (ie we can prove dispatch), we cannot activate the cancellation/refund procedure until 10 working days after the anticipated delivery date (as per Royal Mail T&C's). We apologise in advance for Royal Mail's incompetence.